This is a really good game to learn the construction of simple words.
- There are 2 sets of alphabets (so 52 alphabets in all), 10 extra vowels, and 24 wooden word cards(double-sided) included in the box.
- First, identify the object in the flashcard and make the corresponding word using the alphabet given.
- Then reverse the card, identify the object, and spell it yourself!
- The reverse of the card has only the image and not the word spelled out.
- Enjoy playing step-by-step from easy to difficult levels.
- Progress from simple 3-letter word cards to the difficult 6-letter word cards.
- This game helps in letter identification, sorting skills, word building skills, spellings, matching skills, vocabulary building, and more!
- 100% non-toxic
- Contains small parts which may present a choking hazard. Use under adult supervision.
- Comes in a wooden storage box.